Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Bloom team Celebrates!!


To properly Thank my team for their support during the truly long, 26 week process of Training Leader, I invited them to a celebration!  We had a really nice time!!!
We ate Pizza, chattered and got to know each other!  The group had some amazing questions and was able to share some great tips about their individual businesses.
I had set out some supplies for a variety of topics like Fundraising, Leadership, Customer Search, PRP and more. They each went home with a folder of additional info and a lovely gift bag which included a Jon Bon Jovi Unplugged for women, a cute guitar pin and a lipgloss along with some samples.
We had a wonderful time and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again in March.





Thank you, most sincerely, for all of your encouragement and support!!
I do appreciate each of you!
Val