Thursday, November 5, 2015

A very sincere Thank you!

When you throw a party, are you always surprised at who shows up for you? I have to say, even after all these years of holding Holiday Open Houses that is still true!
Some faces I see every campaign. Others only a few times a year. When I answer that door and see a familiar smile, I'm thrilled! My customers have become like family to me. We share the glorious times and the hardships and I'm so grateful Avon has brought us together.


 Thank you for coming! Thanks to Patty (for going above & beyond to save my acorns!) to Kathy (for jumping in when I get to chatty to make sure everyone has great service) and to Melanie for the bottle of wine donation (it was amazing)!! My team is so cherished. My clients so appreciated. Thank you most sincerely for a lovely day!!
Val