Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Everyone's Irish on March 17!

In the waining week of winter comes a holiday full of shamrocks, rainbows and bag pipes! Thank the good hearts of the Irish!!
Here in WI, it's 50 mile an hour wind and thunderstorms that cause Luna to simply poke her head out and retreat!! And, who could blame her? A little sun, some cherry daffodils and hope would be welcome. 



Do you celebrate March 17th as St. Patrick's Day? From my earliest memories, my Burgess heritage took this holiday seriously. With a passion for John Gary, my Grama was always full of the old Irish tunes. I was rocked to sleep to Tura Lura Lura and so were my babies. I always catch a lump and tear when Irish Eyes are smiling!!



Making little leprechaun bundles of gold for my lovely Clients I'm visiting on 3/17!!!



SO many of the beautiful porcelains I have remind me of Holiday Tea with my Mom. Polly loved beautiful and delicate things and took the tiniest bites of whatever goodie we shared. Her appreciation for all things exquisite was her way.


Such a long post, my apology!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This little sparkly top hat and mouse came from my sister, Judy!!

Tea does seem sweeter in a Belleek cup. We enjoy our American Corned Beef and Cabbage.
 Will you lift a pint in honor? Cause, everyone is Irish on St. Patrick's Day!!  Enjoy,  Val  xx