Friday, December 5, 2014

Are you one of the 75%????????

I just read a survey that asked readers when they started their holiday shopping. 75%, YES I said 75%, replied it wasn't until the Turkey had left the building!!! WOW! Some like the hussle and bussle of Holiday shopping, some just didn't want to spend the $$ until they had to and some waited to get the best deals. Here at Bloom, we stand ready to help you knock out your list! Of course some items have been favorites and can't get to you by Christmas. Most things however are available, affordable and I'll even send you a card or play a carol to get you in the Hussle and Bussle spirit!! (I can't bring you long lines, rude sales associates or a picture on Santa's lap, I'm afraid) SO, Make a cup of cocoa and flip through the Campaign 26 brochure with your feet up, in front of your tree and enjoy being one of the 75%!!!
                            Click the link on the right to land in my Estore and see C-26 with all the specials.

 Thanks for your business this year and Happy Holidays from my Bloom team to you!!!       Val