Sunday, November 30, 2014

O' Christmas Tree!

Are you putting up your tree this Thanksgiving week-end? My kids are home from college and we certainly are. No other holiday preparation is as important to me as that tree! It becomes the gathering space, the topic of conversation for everyone visiting and reminds you of Christmas when that pine scent hits you as you open your front door!
This year, Avon has presented 2 lovely illuminated Angel ornaments. One boy. One girl.
I have had several customers choose them for 1st Christmas ornaments for a new baby. But I also found myself buying one for my niece as a gift. My sister passed away this year and I think this angel on her tree (and maybe even hanging all year in her home) will send a bit of comfort as she spends her 1st Christmas without her Mom.
Take time to dim your lights and enjoy!  Val